Progress Feb. (Taking Requests at the moment)

Hey everyone!

Glad to say I've been slowly pushing through some new stories, and getting them ready to post very shortly.  With my list starting to free up, I would love to hear if anyone has ideas they would like to see done by me.

I love brainstorming new ideas, and if anyone has a good TG story then want done just send me a email on the contact tab!  I would really love to start seeing what interests everyone on here, and I want to continue.  If anyone has specific images they want to see be used just let me know!  I've been writing stories for over 4 years now, and my idea flow is not like it used to be XD

Thank you everyone who's been coming to this little ole blog to see this half-baked FTM and occasional MTF ideas XD

Cheers everyone!

Comments

  1. Husband/Bf tries a testosterone booster or something hormonoes and works too effectively. By that i mean when they cum they help other males turn into studs, also even females get turned into males

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that sounds like a really interesting one! Love the whole contagion aspect to it!

      Delete
    2. Mmmm I love contagious tfs too! Especially FtM ones!

      Delete
  2. hey there, how about in the future the population only has 20% of males total.

    Then out came a sudden occurrence, one by one around the world females turn to males. Like in mother nature some species turn male to fix the populace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty popular girl gets turned into a nerdy boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve done a couple of those in the past I’ll have to post some of them on here :)

      Delete
  4. Mental and racial changes are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome have a couple of different racial changes coming soon!

      Delete
  5. How about pretty girl changing into big hairy jock but rather than mind changing she keeps all her memories .... But, she is forced to act and behave like a dumb jock and trapped unable to act any other way .... Tormented and frustrated! Am I a sicko ot what!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about this: in a medieval setting, a maiden is turned into a gnoll. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the medievil setting! haven't a non-human TF in a sec haha!

      Delete
  7. How about a cheerleader is tired of cheering for the players and wants to become one. She is turned into a gorgeous hairy bearded baseball player, someone with the looks and hairyness of Daniel Norris or Bryce Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can definitely get behind that their both hot haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish Granted: Like Dad

The Mischievous Man: Miz

Into the Pocket-Verse: Halloween Time